Sunday 1 March 2015

Task 2 - Reflection digital images

External reflection photos


This is my first photo of a reflection in the wheel of the car. For this is I have decided to take reflections of my self in different objects. I have picked this photo, as I think it looks interesting. The wheel is framed straight and I am also more or less in the middle. I also like the colour of the sky which is in the reflection with me as well as the houses, because they make this photo look a little bit more eye catching.


This is my next reflection photo done in the headlight. I like this reflection, because once again we see the really nice colour of the sky, which also matches well with the colour of the car. Another thing that I like about this photo is the distortion of the reflection.  The composition of this photo is a little bit messy but I think this also makes the photo look interesting. 


This is my next reflection photo. This time I have decided to take the photo of a handle from a boot. I have framed the handle in the middle of the photo. I also like the distortion in the reflection as well as double reflection in the front and another one at the back.


This is my next photo of a reflection in a mirror. I like the shape of this mirror, therefore I have decided to take a photo. I have also decided to take a photo through the window, because by this I also get some small reflections in the glass, which makes this photo look interesting. Because this is all about reflection I have focused the camera on to the reflection instead of the glass in front of the mirror.


My next reflection photo is takes in a simple car mirror. I'm not very happy about this photo because there's nothing very interesting happening, and it's not straight either. I have framed myself on one side of the mirror, which was good idea, but there should be something more interesting happening in the other half of the reflection rather than just a back seat and a little bit of a window. 


This is my last photo of external reflection for this task. This is the back of a mirror, and I really like this as the reflection is distorted, looking interesting as well as eye catching because we want to know what's happening in that reflection. We can also clearly see that this the mirror as we can see a little bit of a car in the frame of the photo as well.

Internal reflection photos


This is my first photo of a reflection from indoor. I have used a lid from the pot, that I have found in the kitchen. I really liked the reflection in it, as it looks unfocused even though it's a sharp and focused image. The reflection is also upside down, which makes it eye-catching. I have framed the lid in the middle of the photo. 


This is my next photo of a indoor reflection. I have used a light box, and two bottles. I have decided to use a dark bottle to get in the reflection on a light bottle that was in front of it. I have decided to focus on the reflection bottle rather than the bottle in the front of it. I also like the clear reflection of the bottle, which is quite sharp.


This is my next reflection photo from an indoor. I have decided to use two pots of cream and put them on a glass shelf in the bathroom to get a reflection in it. I on't think the reflection is very clear and the photo is also a little bit out of focus.


This is my next photo of a reflection. I have put a perfume bottle on a glass shelf once again, to get the reflection in front of it. I like how I have concentrated and only focused the camera on the perfume bottle and the reflection, because that's the main subject in this photo and it matches the theme of this project as well as the task very well. 


In this last photo we can see the reflection in the mirror, this time I have payed attention to what's happening in the background, and I was being careful of what I'm taking the photo of. I like the depth of field in this photo, even though we can't clearly see the mirror but we can see the round shape of it, which almost creates a small border in my photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment