Thursday 26 March 2015

Preliminary Primary Research Task

My preliminary primary research task, show photos of ideas, that I am planning to do for this final project. I want to represent different kind of fashion through portraiture as well as different kinds of photo shoots. Unfortunately some of these photos are done in the same location, as I didn't have much opportunity to go anywhere that day. Even thought I was using similar location in all of the photos, I have tried to capture different person and their style each time. After this task, I know what I need to concentrate more on, which is the pose of my models. If I would ask them to do different kinds of poses then the same location wouldn't matter that much. I was thinking more about the composition of the photo as well as the settings, rather than the models pose, which are in this case more important as they are the main subject in these photos. It also helped me to understand what kind of style I want to do.













No comments:

Post a Comment