Wednesday 14 January 2015

Final studio photos

Reflectors


This is my first favourite photo from final studio photo shoot. For this photo I have used one reflector on the right hand side. By using one reflector I got a nice, not very strong shadow on her face and her body on the right side. I really liked this light and I am happy that I have used it. I was taking majority of my photos from eye level angle and landscape format, and this is one of them. I have framed the model right in the middle of this photo, as she was looking directly in to the camera. The pose of my model was quite simple, but I didn't want to be boring, so I asked her to place one of her hand on the hip, so that she’s just not standing there completely straight because I didn't want it to look like a school photo. 


This is my second photo also done in the same format as well as composition to the previous one, also using the same lightning. This time all I have asked my model to look up to the reflector, which underlined her beautiful eyes and face. I was also trying to frame my model right in the middle of the photo, but I have unfortunately left too much space on the right. I still really like the photo, and it’s also one of my favourite one. 


In this photo I have used a reflector as well. The reflector was on the left hand side, which helped me to create a nice shadow. I have also asked my model to stand side's way to me, which made the back of her face cover in shadow, and the front of her face is nice and bright. Her head is also tilled back a little bit, and I have framed her more or less in the middle of the photo. 



This is another photo done with one reflector on the left side. We can clearly see this as she has a nice shadow on the right side of her face, which outlines her face very nicely. This is also done in landscape format, and I have decided to frame her face on the right side of the photo, thinking about editorial piece, where there can be a space left for a text, I think it would work really nicely. I have asked her to look into the camera, and not smile at all. Overall I am happy with this portrait of my model.



This photo has also been done with one reflector on the left side as we can see the shadow on the right hand side. I am happy with this photo, as it gives out a lot of clear emotions. Her pose shows us as she’s the most important, and she rules the world. This is exactly what I wanted to show in these photos of film Cleopatra who ruled the world. I have framed her in the middle of the photo, with a format of portrait to show a little bit more of her body than in the other photos.




This is also one of my favourite photos from this shoot, as we can see, this time I have used two reflectors, one on one side and the other on the other side of my model. This time we don’t have any hard shadows on her face like in the other photos. She’s looking down, because I wanted to create a feeling like she’s looking down on everyone who look up to her. I have framed her in the middle of the photo, but I think it would have been better if I would framed her on the left side of the photo, leaving all of that space on the right. Overall I am happy with the pose as well as her face expression.

Snoot


This is a photo done with snoot light, which gave me an amazing effect. The not light have lighten her face along with her black dress which helped not to overlay the dress with a beautiful dark background. This time the photo is in a portrait format, done from eye level angle. I have framed my model a little bit on the left hand side of the photo because of her hand which is on her hip, and I didn't want to cut it out of the photo. The model is looking down to the floor, facing the way that the snoot light is coming from. The pose of my model is very simple, but effective as it actually, in my opinion, show that she is at the top of everyone else, and she’s looking down on to the rest of people. I think this photo really presents well Cleopatra, what I wanted to show. I also really like her face expression, with no smile.


This photo has also been taken with snoot light. I have also decided to do it if a portrait format as I have decided to put her hair at the front of her body. The snoot light is shining onto her ombre hair and highlights it very nicely, giving me a beautiful effect on the image. This time I have also framed the model right in the middle of the photo, asking her to look up, standing a little bit side way instead of straight in front of me. She’s looking up to the light so that she doesn't have any shadows on her face. I also really like her face expression, ones again. 


In this photo I have also used a snoot in a studio. This time, the model is framed in the middle of the photo, with her head tilled back to the left hand side. Her hair is also flipped back and not like in most of the photos, this time she's smiling. The snoot light is nicely spread on her face and hand as well as her hair, creating some nice shadows. 


This is my favourite snoot photo. By holding her hair back she's letting the light to spread all over her face. She's also looking directly into the light which is a little bit above her. I also  really like her face expression on this photo. I have famed her in the left side of the photo, and kept the format to landscape. 

Soft box



This is my first photo, with use of light box. I really like this photo, as it’s a little bit different from the others, because I have decided to use some of Cleopatra’s poses. With the soft box, the photo look very natural and soft, which clearly shows the beauty of Cleopatra. I have also framed her in the middle of the photo, leaving a little bit of space at the top, thinking about the editorial pieces again, might be useful to put the text at the top of the photo. Overall I am happy with this photo.


This photo has also been taken with a light box, giving me a nice and soft light to her skin, with no shadows and really nice and soft look. This photo has been taken in a portrait format, also framing the model right in the middle from an eye level angle. The pose of the model in my opinion looks really nice and effective for a Cleopatra figure. She has placed one of her hand underneath her chin looking directly into the camera, standing side’s way. I have also asked her to give me a little smile as in most of the photos she doesn't smile at all. Her hair is all flipped to the back which uncovers all of her face, not creating any shadows. 


This is my next photo using light box. By using light box I have gained a nice natural looking photo, it also looks very soft. I have picked this photo because i like the pose of my models as well as the composition of it, I have framed my model right in the middle of the photo and I think it looks really nice. 


This photo have also been done with a light box. There are no shadows and it makes it look really nice. By framing my model in the middle of the photo it makes us concentrate more on her. with the pose she's doing, by holding her hands up a little bit to the side, it makes the photo look a little bit more interesting that the other ones. I really like the lighting as well as the composition. 


This is my last photo from this photo shoot, I like the composition of this photo, but the shadow in the background is not really what i was aiming for. Overall i like the lighting on my model as well as how I framed the photo, leaving a little bit at the top and also on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment