Wednesday 24 September 2014

First photo shoot evaluation and contact sheets

Preparing my first photo shoot




The first thing that I did was get the main prop that I was needing ready. So, to make the doll box I got two quite large cardboard boxes stuck together. Then I drew on them so that it would be easier for me to cut it out after. After I have done that I was ready to decorate them by sticking present paper on the inside as well as the outside of the box. It took me quite  a long time but then I was ready to place it in the location that I will be photographing my model after.



The next thing I did was draw 'Disney' and coloured it in and then I could stick it on the top of the box to show that my model (doll) is a Disney character. 








When my main prop was ready I could start helping my model to get ready for my photo shoot. I was ready to dress her up in her dress and put make up on as well as do her hair. 






After all, I was ready to set my camera up and start the photo shoot.








Photo shoot

This is a contact print of all of my images from the first photo shoot, all in square format. I have decided to do them all in square format because I didn't really like the location that I took the photos in, therefore I wanted to make them look a little bit interesting, so I decided to crop them all in square and also I think they look better in a square format.






No comments:

Post a Comment