Friday 5 June 2015

Evaluation Unit 6

Preliminary Primary Task
During this task we were asked to take few photos for or chosen style. I have decided to take portrait photos around college. This wasn't a very good idea as all photos look the same even though I have used few different people, but the background is the same and I don't like this idea in location photos.

Next research task, has also helped me to get a lot of new ideas and inspirations most of them that I have stuck to till the end of the project, whereas some of the ideas I have changed or developed.

The sun task has helped me to understand how I can use sun in my photoshoots. Whereas in the still life task I had to use my imagination as well as creativity. 

I have stuck to my style throughout the whole project, I have done fashion as well as portraiture. I have used digital and a little bit of film, developing the photos in darkroom. I have also used studio as well as different kinds of locations which has developed my communication skills with other people. During this project I have started working with RAW files on Photoshop, and I have came to a conclution that it's a lot easier in terma of editing if you get used to it. I have also developed my Photoshop skills by playing around with making the skin look soft, etc. I have also reminded my self how to do photomontages, colour popping, feathering the photos etc. Which was very useful. 

My final 8 photos show clearly what I wanted to show. They are one of my best photos, on some of them I have also shoes my editing skills (photomontages) etc. I am happy about the pictures. 

If I would have the opportunity to do this project again I would think about the timing more carefully. The timing for photoshoots and editing the images as well as evaluating them was fine, but I have left all of the other tasks for the last minute, next time I would to them straight away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment