Tuesday 4 November 2014

Task 3 - planning final photo shoot

Final photo shoot plan

I am going to do few final photo shoot to get the best photos I can. I am going to do them all in different days to get different lightning. For all of the I will use indoor location, which will be either the kitchen or living room. I will also use my camera with two different kind of lenses and tripod for each shoot.

My first photo shoot will not be long. I am going to do it in the kitchen because I have a big window there, where I can get a lot of natural light coming through. I am going to photograph a coffee, in a nice and long see through glass. The coffee will the three coloured, I will need milk, and two different kinds of coffee to do this. I am also going to buy a cake that will look nice against my coffee. I will use a tablecloth as my background and foreground. I will use different kinds of compositions and well as  to capture the coffee with a cake. I will also use different kinds of metering modes, but mainly spot metering mode.

My second photo shoot will be done in my living room. It will be all done on a small white table which will be the foreground and a grey background which will be simply the wall in a living room. In some of my photos I am also planning to change the foreground and all that I am going to do is put a wooden cutting board which I think would look nice. In this photo shoot I will use a lot of equipment, but they're ll going to be related to coffee. My main subject will be a small, white coffee cup with a small white plate. I will use a made coffee as well as some coffee beans. I will also use some other equipment and maybe some cake as well. I will take photos in different compositions, from different angles, using only natural light. I will mainly use spot metering mode. 

My third small photo shoot that I am planning to do will be just a cup and plate with coffee beans. I will place them on a basket, against a grey wall. This time I am planning to play around with shadows and different lightnings. I am going to use two table lamps to create some hopefully interesting shadows. I will use spot metering mode for this photo shoot and mainly take photos from eye level angle.

My fourth photo shoot will be done in a kitchen. I will use natural light again, and a different table cloth as a background and foreground. I will photograph a glass of milk with frozen coffee cubes inside it. I will also put some biscuits in the background. I will try different metering modes as well as different compositions to take a perfect shot.


Risk assessment


Assessment 
Reference:
Food photography
Activity Description:
Photo shoot
Date:
24 October 2014
Student
Marcelina Skrzypczynska

Review Date:
27,28,29 October 2014
Assessment Team Members:

Overall Potential Risk Factor:
5
Course Details:
ED Photography



Level 3
Number of People Exposed:
0

Year 2
Names of People Exposed:

Building-Place & Exact Location
Kitchen & Living room
Is This An Acceptable Risk?

Hazard
Persons At Risk and How
Existing Control Measures

Prob
Sev
Risk Level
Additional Control Measures

Prob
Sev
Risk Level
hot coffee
spill hot coffee
be careful
2
2
2
wait till it cools down
2
1
2





















No comments:

Post a Comment