Tuesday 4 November 2014

Final photos



This is my first final photo that I took during my first shoot. I didn't really have a plan on taking photos while I get the coffee ready, but because while preparing the coffee I was also setting my camera up at the same time, I thought about taking photo of this coffee as it is going to be my main subject in the rest of the photos. I didn't have many of them, therefore I had to pick one and edit it a little bit. I have cropped it and changed it to black and white. I have picked it because I though it would look nice to show preparation of the coffee with the rest of my photos. 


This is my second photo that I really like during this photo shoot. I have used natural light in the kitchen. I have used a tripod and decided to take this photo from eye level angle to show three different colours of coffee as well as the cake. I have used the same table cloth in my first photo shoot. I have decided to use it as my background and foreground.  I wanted full photo to be in focus so I have used high aperture and I have also used spot metering mode.


This is another photo that I really like. I have decided to take this photo this time from high angle, to show how delicious the coffee looks from the top as well. I have decided to set my camera up with high aperture to have more in focus rather than show depth of field. I have also decided to do colour popping in this photo, which you can't really see because  the background of the photo is black and white it self already. But I really like the composition of this photo and I think it's one of my favourite ones from this shoot because I have presented what I wanted to. 


This is another photo that I really liked but it's very similar to the previous one. In fact it has the same composition but as we can see the settings were different, the aperture was a lot smaller than in the previous photo. I have also kept the colours of the full photo.


In this photo I have used natural lightning as in the rest of my photos from this shoot. I have decided to keep the same eye level angle as in previous photo, but this time place the cake in the front and the coffee in the back. I wanted this photo to be a little bit different therefore I have made the coffee in the background out of focus and concentrated more on a cake this time, to do this I have lower the aperture down to create nice depth of field. I have used the same background and foreground as in the rest of my photos from this shoot. I have also used spot metering mode for this photo. I am happy with the final result of this photo because I have shown what I wanted to show.


This is my first photo from the second photo shoot. In this photo shoot I have also used a natural light coming through a window but this time it was a different location. In this photo, I have used quite a few equipment therefore I had to really think about the composition. I have used tripod and eye level angle.  I have decided to place a white small table against grey wall to create my background and foreground in this photo shoot. I have also decided to place a small piece of pink and white material on a white table to separate the white cup from a white table. 


In this photo I have used a natural light coming through a big window as well. This photo has been taken from birds eye view angle because I wanted to show the coffee inside the cup. I have concentrated more on the beans around the cup rather than the coffee inside the cup. As my background I have tried not to get any of the white table in therefore I have cut a little bit of a cup at the top.I have used spot metering mode to take this photo.


In this photo I have also used a natural light in my living room. I have taken this photo from eye level angle.I I have used an extra props, because I wanted to give this photo more colour, so I have decided to put a pink doughnut in. I like the photo in general because it look neat and it presents coffee nice, just as I wanted it to look. To take this photo I have chosen spot metering mode.


In this photo I have also used a natural light. I have though about leaving a little bit of space at the top for writing, if I was going to use this photo for my poster. I have placed the coffee cup at the bottom at focused it on it. I take taken this photo from high angle, also using tripod. I have used spot metering mode because I think it works the best in my photos. I am happy with this photo and I am defiantly going to use it on my poster.


This photo has been taken from high angle in natural light. I really like the composition and the idea of this photo but the left side of the photo isn't very clear. I was using manual focus and I didn't really that I have concentrated on the coffee and not the full photo. I have used a wooden cutting board as my background because I thought that the colours of cup and coffee beans will look nice on wooden background. 


I have used natural light for this photo. I have decided to take this photo at eye level angle, using wooden cutting board as my background. I have used a tripod. I have decided to put it on a wooden board so that the white cup would stand out as well as the coffee beans which are falling out of the cup. I really like this photo and I am going to use it in one of my posters.


This is a photo that I did in natural light. I have taken this photo from eye level angle. My background is a dark wall and I have decided to use a wooden board as my foreground again, that was placed on a white table against the wall. I have decided to fill the cup up with coffee beans instead of coffee, I have also decided to put some coffee beans on a plate in front of the cup. I am happy with this photo because it shows what I wanted to show and it also matches my style very well.

This is my photo from a final photo shoot, that I did. I have decided to use artificial light in this photo shoot. I have used two lamps on each side to create shadows. I have took this photo from low angle. I have used a basket as my foreground and dark coloured wall as my background. I have used spot metering mode for this photo. I really like this photo and I want to use it in one of my final posters.





My first two photo shoot were very successful. I am happy with these photos and I have picked quite a lot of photos from the first two photo shoot because I think there was a lot of good and interesting photos. From the third photo shoot, it was more of experimenting with light therefore there was only one or two that I liked. My last photo shoot weren't very successful because of the lightning and I didn't properly plan the composition and different angles of the photos. Also the lightning wasn't very good and I don't really like any of the photos from the last shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment