Thursday 5 February 2015

Research Task - 10 digital pictures

These are my digital pictures with no editing. Some of them are internal, and the others are external glass photos. Some of them have been done in the night time, and some of them during the day.

Internal glass photos


This is my first photo, that have been done during evening time through the window. The weather wasn't very good, as we can see the rain drops on the window, but when I was trying to take the photo, I really liked how the lamp post outside, outlined the rain drops on the window and I really think this looks quite interesting.


This is my second photo, that has been done during the day. I have decided to also use a model, and take some photos in the reflection of the mirror. I have quickly thought about the style, and the easiest one, that I could think of was a girl getting ready to go out, this is why we can see dresses all around as well as in the reflection of the mirror, and the make up all over the table as well as shoes that she's holding. I have decided to focus the image on the reflection in the mirror, and by focusing the camera on the mirror and I have also done another one where I have focused it on the person in front of the mirror, I personally think that this one looks a lot better, 


This is my next photo of glass from indoor. I have decided to do it at night time, so that I can use the candles inside. I really like the idea, but I think it would look a lot better if I would have used more candles. The photo is also not very straight, but because we can't use Photoshop in this task to edit them, I have picked one which is the closest one to being straight.


This is my next photo, also done during the evening, when it was dark. I have used one of my final ideas. I have found two beer bottles, which has nice texture on them, so I have decided to use a table lamp to get really nice reflections from the bottle. I really like the final outcome of these photos. I think it looks really interesting, but I should have used a white background as well. I don't think it would work with plain bottles, but because of the texture of these ones I got really interesting effects.


This is my final internal glass photo. I got a nice steam on the mirror, from bringing it in from cold to very warm place.I had to do it quickly, so I have asked my sister to stand it front of it and wipe a little bit of it so that I can get her face reflection of the mirror in the frame of my photo. I think it's also an interesting idea, but I should have had thought a little bit more about the background of the photo.


This is my next photo of glass. This time I have decided to take a photo of a window with a nice view behind it, which is a little bit unseen because of the blinds on the window. I quite like this picture as it's symmetrical, and I also really like the expose as well as composition and focus of the photo which has been done straight away, with no editing. I think this photo is a really good example to show that a good photo can be done without any editing. 


This is one of my favourite photo. In one of our college buildings, during lunch I have found some really nice and colourful windows, and because there was a little bit of sun shinning, we can see the colours from the windows of the wall as well as floor. I have also asked my friend to sit on the stairs to make this picture look a little bit more interesting. 

External glass photos


This is my first external glass photo. I was lucky enough to still take some photos in snow. I have decided to place my model in front of the mirror, and take few shot with her looking into the mirror. I like this picture, especially the colours but I think it would look a lot better if I would crop the top part of the photo out as we deconcentrate on the model because if the messy background. 


This is my next outdoor photo of a glass. I have decided to take some photos of buildings, as some of them have very interesting glass structure and we can usually gt some nice reflection. This is just a simple photo of one of the building in town, where I got reflections that make the photo look really messy, and sometimes I think it's a good and interesting idea because it makes us think what's happening in the photo.


This is my next photo, also of some reflections in the windows from one of the jewelry shops in town. I really like this photo as there's a lot happening, but I think it would look a lot more better if I would have only framed the window and not the person walking in the background.


This is my next, definitely favorite one from this task. I really like the colours of this building, which match very nicely with the windows. I just really like the photo in general, and how it loots from he bottom while looking to the top.


This is my last photo of glass for this task. Once again it's another photo of reflection in the window from one of the shops in town. I like this photo as it matches with the theme of the project, as well as I was able to try out something that I want to do for this project, which is reflections and another thing that I like is the double reflection in this window.








No comments:

Post a Comment