Thursday 5 February 2015

Task 1B - ideas for my theme



I have decided that my main theme for this project is going to be reflections in the glass. I will mainly use mirror and get peoples reflection in it. My first idea is to do a lot of different kinds of styles, with different people. I am planning to take photos of children, young adults as well as grown ups, both male and female, and pick a style to match them. I am planning to take these photos in black and white film. For this style I will use artificial light, as well as day light.








I will also do some still life photos, for the first practice. I am planning to do still life mainly at night, using different kinds of light techniques. I want to use flash, reflecting it on glass in different ways, from different directions, I'm going to use some candles as well. Also I'm planning to use liquid from glow sticks in jars as well as sparklers. These photos, I'm planning to do in colour film.






Risk assessment


Assessment 
Reference:
Glass photography
Activity Description:
Photo shoot
Date:
15 February 2015
Student
Marcelina Skrzypczynska

Review Date:
16 - 18 February 2015
Assessment Team Members:

Overall Potential Risk Factor:
5
Course Details:
ED Photography



Level 3
No. of  People Exposed:
1

Year 2
Names of People Exposed:
Zuzanna Skrzypczynska
Building-Place & Exact Location
Living room & Kitchen
Is This An Acceptable Risk?

Hazard
Persons At Risk and How
Existing Control Measures

Prob
Sev
Risk Level
Additional Control Measures

Prob
Sev
Risk Level
Glass
me and my model - glass can break
be careful, as we can get cut if we break the glass
2
2
2
make sure my model is not touching the glass
2
1
2





















No comments:

Post a Comment